CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 3, 2012

You are the man from my dreams....

Every time you touch me, I melt. Every time you kiss me, my heart skips a beat. Every time you sing to me, I get weak at the knees. And every time you look me into my eyes, brush my hair back, hold my neck, tell me that I'm beautiful, and softly kiss me....I get the biggest butterflies of my life. I believe God has finally given me someone who will promise me the world, who will never lie to me, who will never mistreat me, who will never cheat on me, who will always be there for me, and who is finally the one I'm going to be with the rest of my life. And you have proven those things to me. I love when you talk about our future. I know we've only been dating a few months, but I love it! We can talk about it without rushing into things. You are the only man who has ever taken it slow with me, the only man who tells me I'm beautiful instead of sexy, the only man who promises to take care of me, and the only man who sees me and only me in their eyes and no other girl. Because that's the thing, I have finally found a MAN who WILL take care of me instead of a little boy who THINKS he can. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You always tell me, "babe, I came into this relationship knowing you had seizures. Does it scare me? Yes. Does is worry me? Yes. But has it or ever will it scare me away or push me away from you? Hell no! I am here to stay. You can't scare me off that easily." I don't know what other man would ever say that to me. I believe I have finally found the love of my life, the man who I am going to spend the rest of my life with. I don't know about the future or what tomorrow even brings, but what I do know right at this moment is that I have fallen so hard in love with you, Todd Cowan Wallace. I love you so much baby! More than you will ever know! Pinky swear and lock it!

No comments:

Post a Comment